Tuesday 25 October 2011

Allsorts Challenge DT !

Hello Blog Friends

Well this month just gets better and better!!  I have some more news to share with you.  As you know I have been October's Guest Designer on the Allsorts Challenge Blog, and have enjoyed every minute, I have now been asked to become a permanent DT member!   I am thrilled to bits to be asked and very much look forward to getting started.  I hope that you all enjoy this challenge and take part when time allows you.  Thank you so much to all the design team for inviting me and for all your lovely welcome e mails. 

Bye for now
Jo x

8 comments:

  1. WOWSERS Jo!

    You certainly don't do things by halves, what a fantastic week you've had.
    I'm chuffed to little mint balls for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Not joining in this week as I don't do Halloween but will probably join in again next time. Love, Julia xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooohooo!! Well done Jo. I do often enter the challenges over there so will keep an eye out for your gorgeous creations. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Jo, you are having a good week.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Jo!! Things are all moving in a positive way for you!! Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Jo! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done and congratulations.
    Upwards and Upwards.

    Hugs
    Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats - lovely to see you as a regular in Blogland Jo x Susan x

    ReplyDelete