Thursday 13 October 2011

Good Luck Kate!


Hello everyone and thank you for popping in again to have a peep at what I have posted.  This card was one that I made for our Daughter Kate to wish her good luck for her new job which she started on Monday. This is her first 'proper' job, as she is only 18 this a whole new world but she is very enthusiastic about everything so we are sure she will be brilliant.  We are so proud of her.  I also submitted it into this weeks Allsorts challenge where I am still the month's guest designer (and enjoying every minute - thankyou Brenda!).  The stamp is an LOTV, all their stamps are so gorgeous to use and seem to fit into every occasion.  I have complimented the design using the bracket edgeabilities and a mixture of gorgeous card. There is, of course, Spun Sugar distress ink around the edges (well do you really expect me to complete anything without it!)
 I hope that you like it and I would love you to leave a comment.
May I also take this opportunity to thank everyone who has joined the site so far - I am SO pleased that you enjoy my posts - I ask myself why didn't I start this blogging business earlier!!! I am sorting out some blog candy for next week so keep an eye open for that.
Bye for now
Jo x

9 comments:

  1. It's a lovely card Jo - I bet Kate was delighted with it. I love the way you have used the bracket edgeabilities.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really pretty card Jo.

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Jo,so verry pretty.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, Jo. Love LOTV stamps too! Love, Julia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beauty Jo, showing those broder punches off to perfection.

    Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts Challenge this month as our Guest Designer.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card Jo.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad I found your blog Jo, you always inspire me when you are on C&C and your blog is no exception. Lovely card, hope her new job goes well :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jo

    Gorgeous card - Katie will love it.
    Hugs
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jo - beuatiful card as always.

    Just heard that you are no longer working with Creative Expressions - does this mean we won't be able to watch you on C&C for our inspiration.

    ReplyDelete