Saturday 3 December 2011

Week 132 Going Round in Circles


Good Morning

Another Allsorts Challenge and another week closer to Christmas!  We had the most amazing weekend last weekend for our Birthday Celebrations.  I will be posting again tomorrow with lots of photographs of the weekend extravaganza so pop in to have a look.

The card that I have done for the  this week is full of circles.  I used a host of Spellbinders as you will have noticed!  (that makes a change!) the butterfly is from nested butterfly set and I have also used the tiny butterflies on the background that are cut out of the main die, they were so cute I couldn't ignore them.  The two larger circles are from the Grand sets the scalloped being the large scalloped set.  The paper was just out of my stash and the name had been cut away so sorry I havent got a record of this but i am sure it is a K and Co. 

I hope that you like the design and that you will have a go at the Challenge this week too!  Dont forget to pop in tomorrow to see the photographs of the weekend.

Bye for now
Jo x

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Jo,love your colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Jo, so pretty
    BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card - I love the colours and the butterflies! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card Jo, butterflies and flowers, Spring time roll on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Love the colours and the butterflies
    Margaret :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely fresh spring feel going on here i think. It is a delightful card.
    Hugs Amandax

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your colour choice Jo and that butterfly looks so delicate.

    B x

    ReplyDelete