Saturday 8 December 2012

Week 184 - White, Gold and one more colour

Good Morning Everyone,

Well!  what a busy week and it has flown by again! 
I had a ball on my marathon Pick of the Day for Create and Craft 11 live hours in 24 hours! 

It is getting really scary how close it is to Christmas now 
but I haven't made a Festive card for Allsorts this week for 
Helene's Challenge which is:

White, Gold and one more colour.

This is my offering for this week ~


This is a card that I have made using Teresa Collins paper products.  For those that are not familiar with her she is an American designer and I have the pleasure of demonstrating her products at the International V.I.P event on Create and Craft on Sunday (scrapping at 10am and papercrafting at 1pm)
I have used Spellbinders Grand Labels 4 for the larger labels and Labels 22 for the inside frame.
the papers are from Teresa Collins Vintage Finds 12" x 12" papers.  The butterfly stamp is from the Tell your Story set.
The flowers have been made from the papers in the set using the Spiral Blossom die.
Wild Honey Distress ink, lace and ribbon finish off the card.
I hope that you like it.

Another busy week ahead with TV again -

Sunday - Teresa Collins papercrafting 10am and 1pm
Wednesday -  Spellbinders dies 9am, 2pm and 7pm

Please pop over to the Allsorts Blog to have a peep at what the DT have to show you for Helene's
Challenge.
I hope that you enjoy a fabulous weekend - keep warm. 

Bye for now
Jo xx


11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jo - love all the leyers and the flowers are fabulous.
    I was sooooo tempted with the POD but I resisted lol!!! Might have to have a look at the Teresa Collins goodies though :o)
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card Jo. Ive popped it on the challenge post for you. Have a good week. Tracy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, will try and watch tomorrow, will record if not! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Jo, I love the beautiful colour combination. It was great to watch you on the POTD, I bought them all and they arrived today. You were fabulous as always and so inspirational.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Jo, gorgeous details x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jo watched all your shows last week you gave me some great ideas I bought the I d-lit's the last time they were on will be watching this week too if i have the chance. Bet I will be seeing this card on the screen too very nice
    Love and hugs
    Pauline B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Jo... I bought the POD and it arrived on Saturday but havent had time to play yet but I did record your programmes for inspiration when I do.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How beautiful... love the elegant Spellbinders layered labels, and your flowers are simply gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration over at Allsorts...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card for the challenge Jo. Love the layout to it. Great shows last week and will be watching the rest. Hope everyone is ok and not too busy at the mo
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Jo

    Lovely card hun the flowers are so effective
    have a great week!

    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete