Monday 13 October 2014

DAY 23 - Christmas Inspiration

Good Monday Morning to you all,

Well, I don't know! just where did that weekend go again!! but at long last I am able to tell you my fabulous news!!
I will be returning to your TV screens this week Tuesday and Wednesday to be precise!
I have been asked by the lovely Steph to join the Tattered Lace team to demonstrate on C and C and I am delighted to be asked! 
As you know one of my many passions in craft is die cutting and I am chuffed to bits to be asked to demonstrate for such a very popular company.
My first outing will be on Tuesday at 6pm (unfortunately for those of you that don't have Sky it will need to be watched on your computer) this will be demonstrating the brand new dies from the Starlights collection which is the Craftinator being launched by Nancy tomorrow.
I am back on Wednesday with a 1pm and 4pm show.
I hope that you will be able to watch and are as pleased for me as I am!
Well, back to the matter in hand today.
It is Day 23 of my Christmas Inspiration and my offering today is ~
A little Black and White number!


This is another project made using the Sue Wilson dies and this time it is the Noel Christmas die which is the main focus of this design.  I have cut the die in black and kept the black and white theme throughout.  The icicles are a Spellbinder die and I cut this in both glitter card and black cardstock and offset them to look like a shadow.  The background is a Crafters Companion embossing folder from the vintage range.  I have also used Tattered Lace poinsettia collection to make a little flourish at the bottom right and added a little organza ribbon.  A few little gems and some glossy accents finished the project off.  I love a black and white Christmas card and really enjoyed making this one.
I hope that you have enjoyed looking at it and if you have please leave me a comment.
I have had a few enquiries as to how to leave a comment.  If you are not registered to Google and dont have a blog you can still comment.  Go to the end of the comments list and simply make your comment in the box and after that use Anonymous to post your comment but please make sure you put your name in the comment box after your comment to make sure I know who to get in touch with if you are the lucky winner of the Blog Candy!
I hope that makes sense!!
Hope to see you tomorrow,
Thankyou so much for popping in,
Bye for now
Jo xx 

16 comments:

  1. Great card again Jo. I just happened to buy this die when I was at the demo on Saturday.....guess what I'll be doing today!

    Carol B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply elegant again Jo. Congratulations on your news. Look forward to seeng you back on TV, although Geoff prefers to see you in the flesh in the shop! Just have to bring him when you not on telly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news jo well done xx
    Brilliant card jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely card Jo - keep em coming!
    Must temembe4r to record the shows too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Jo (though it has been pouring with rain since last night!!). I'm not a fan of black and white for Christmas personally but this is an elegant card and the glossy accents sparkle. Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jo so glad to hear you are on C/C again and with tattered lace such great dies todays card is brill well done on the new Job Jo
    Love and hugs
    Pauline B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, so glad you have news out at last, good luck with the new venture...love the black and white card, especially the shadow effect on the icicle. Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fab card Jo , love it, but would use traditional Christmas colours , guess I am old fashioned!
    I ama so pleased to hear that you will be back on our screens!
    I always enjoy your demos and have missed seeing you.
    Hope it goes well , will be watching tomorrow,
    XxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pleased to hear you are back on our screens Jo have missed seeing you luv Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Black and white is so elegant!
    Have se the TV to record already!! Bet you are excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What wonderful news Jo, cannot wait to see you back on C&C, it will have to be the Wednesday shows though, but it will be worth waiting for. Wishing you the very best and hope it will be for a long time, good luck xx Olive

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have really enjoyed your projects, even if I personally don't start Christmas crafting until the beginning of November. You have given me lots of ideas though.
    Best wishes for CaC, Eva

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Jo. Will be nice to have you back on C&C. Look forward to shows JJ

    ReplyDelete
  14. You will fit right in with Steph and her lovely dies Jo, look forward to seeing some of the shows.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card Jo - sorry l have missed todays show but will make a note to watch you tomorrow, take care x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Jo. How thrilled was I to watch Tuesdays c & c and here she was back. I have so missed watching you although I realise your health was more important. Now I will get no work done now you are back. Hugs Mave xx

    ReplyDelete