Wednesday 15 October 2014

DAY 25 - Christmas Inspiration

Good Morning Everyone,

Well, I can't believe that we are on our last 5 days of inspiration and I hope by now that at least one project has inspired you to get cracking with your Christmas projects.  (I am sure that most of you are all done!)
Today we have a card from Tonic and was on the Christmas Craftinator about a month ago.
This is the Rococo mug and I have cut it all in white cardstock and then used my pro-markers to colour all of the different elements and adhered them together.  I really enjoyed making this one it was fun!
I should have opened the card to show how I have folded it back. I stamped a christmas message from Sheena's stamps and embellished around the edge with the branch stamp again from Sheena.  This was stamped using Forest Moss distress ink. The corner is also a Tonic 


This is the Rococo mug and I have cut it all in white cardstock and then used my pro-markers to colour all of the different elements and adhered them together.  I really enjoyed making this one it was fun!
I should have opened the card to show how I have folded it back. I stamped a christmas message from Sheena's stamps and embellished around the edge with the branch stamp again from Sheena.  This was stamped using Forest Moss distress ink. The corner is also a Tonic.
I am back on Ideal World today showing you how fantastic the Bow Maker is! 
Nancy launched the Pick of the Day last night and it is flying!
I am on at 1pm and 4pm!
Thankyou for popping in this morning and dont forget time is running out to put your name in the hat for the lovely blog candy! to qualify just leave a comment on this post. Don't worry if you don't have a blog or you don't have a Google account, just put your comment in and use Anonymous from the choice given, but don't forget to put your name at the bottom of the comment or I won't know if its you if you get chosen at the end of the 30 days!
Must dash now hope to see you tomorrow,
Bye for now
Jo xx 

14 comments:

  1. A real Christmas Eve drink there Jo! Making me thirsty and I only drink tea. Certainly inspiring. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card again Jo. Enjoyed your show last night on C&C on my computer. Will be watching again today. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo Nice card looking forward to todays shows glad your back on C/C but don't over do things
    Big hugs
    Pauline B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great card Jo. It's not the inspiration that's lacking it's the time - I should maybe go back to work I had more time then!!
    Will now go and set my recorder for your shows today. Don't go doing too much though

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are brilliant, only five to go !! Also C and C, will be watching later. Don't over do it. Love Babs F x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Jo, not many to go now, what a marathon of inspiration.
    You were great on the show yesterday Jo and will be watching out for you today,
    XxxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  7. A nice wintery card Jo, best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Feeling very festive now with help from you and your ideas x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that Tonic Mug, makes me want to go and make hot chocolate. Must catch up on shows to see you. Crafty Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Something different Jo, love the card. Enjoyed watching your show today, had a good laugh with you both, a good team I think. Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Something different Jo, love the card. Enjoyed watching your show today, had a good laugh with you both, a good team I think. Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Takes Christmas in a different direction! Not your traditional images, but still traditional colours!

    ReplyDelete
  13. First time I have visited this website; most inspiring! Thank you, Diana H.

    ReplyDelete
  14. loving the countdown, beautiful cards and well explained. Watched the programmes after recording them, bit hard to get used to Paul again after him not being on C&C for a while. Let us know when you are doing other demo's, you did well. Love Olive Jones xx

    ReplyDelete